Welcome to Kayachikista Dept
In department of kayachikitsa of M R N Ayurvedic college and Hospital, we provide following facilities under one roof:
- Ayurveda is having holistic approach towards life mainly concerned with the tre atment of body, mind and soul.
- Kayachikitsa is the first branch of ashtang ayurved that deals with general medicine, where kaya means body and chikitsa means treatment.
- Kaya also refers to agni on entire ayurvedic therapeutics is based on the concept of Agni. Correction of Agni is the basic line of treatment for most of the diseases.
- Another unique aspect of kayachikitsa is Rasayana (Rejuvenation) and Vajikaran (Aphrodisiac) Rasayan chikitsa is useful for promotion of health and curing enhances the sexual vigour and useful to procreate an ideal Progeny.
- The role of mind in the causation and cure of diseases is well recognized in kayachikitsa, hence due importance is given to strict mental discipline and adherence to moral values. For the same postment of manasroga is described in kayachikitsa.
- Curing the disease can be attained through shaman (pacification) and shodhana (purification/detoxification) chikitsa, shaman chikitsa pacify the morbid doshas, where as shodhan expels the accumulated doshas.
- To produce globally competitive Ayurved Practitioners.
- To become centre of excellence by providing quality Education and Practical training of Ayurved Medicine.
- Health for all.
- Upholding the Authentic Principles of Ayurveda in order propagate health of well being world wide.